Furniture cleaning, It is a system of nature in that things change their luster and color over time. In the same way, the furniture used in our homes loses its color and its luster. Clean furniture not only makes the rooms bright and shiny but also creates brightness in the rooms. It creates beauty. To make the rooms bright and airy and shiny, along with cleanliness, our furniture also needs our attention.
Some people do monthly cleaning and some people do weekly cleaning and in addition to cleaning the house, the furniture should also be polished so that the house looks like a new one, but in this era of high prices, it has become impossible to polish the furniture. That’s because it costs a lot of money. But now it’s not a problem, you can polish your own furniture if you want. All you have to do is try our tips.
If you want to make your furniture look new, you can polish it at home and polish the furniture.
Make your own home furniture polish and get a shiny new look
۔ Here are the things you need to do.
Spotless the furniture.
* First take lukewarm water and add detergent as needed.
Note: Detergent should not be too much to stain the furniture.
* Now clean your furniture with the help of a soft sponge so that it removes dust and grease etc. and the polishing result is good.
• * Now dry it with a cotton cloth.
Tip number 1
• * Mustard oil, vinegar, and turpentine oil can be easily found in any paint store
* * Then take mustard oil, vinegar, and turpentine oil in a spray bottle and mix.
• * Keep in mind that the amount of these three things must be equal
And keep in mind that turpentine oil is not to be made at home but to be bought from the market because it is refined. Homemade turpentine oil is thick, and it is not made properly. If you use it on furniture, there is a risk of stains on it, so take turpentine oil which is easily available from the market.
* Then spray this mixture on the furniture and wipe with a cotton cloth.
* * This homemade polish will make your furniture look brand new.
Tip number 2
* Dry the used tea leaves in the sun, then mix a few drops of mustard oil in it and wrap it in a muslin cloth and rub it on the furniture slowly, the furniture will shine. Tea leaves give a light color to the furniture, while mustard oil helps to create shine in the furniture. Therefore, a mixture of tea leaves and mustard oil is also very suitable.
Tip number 3
White vinegar not only cleans the furniture but also enhances its shine and prolongs its life. For white furniture, clean it by adding a little white vinegar to cold water. It will be clean. The use of white vinegar on furniture is very suitable.